Thursday, May 8, 2008

Raising Club Funds

We have come up with some T designs (sample on the left) with the intention of raising our club coffers, however I am not so sure if we can succeed with this scheme.
What we are looking at are:
• Other than T-shirt printing/selling, what other methods we can employ
• If T-shirt is the simplest route, how to make it profitable
• Do you know of any philanthropic individuals who would be generous enough to advertise his deeds on our T

Would you like to give suggestions or volunteer to help our club raising its coffers?

Note to Eddie: Pls help to print out the graphics displayed here.

3 comments:

HuiHui said...

cute t-shirt design.

very cool graphic at the blog header. what software did you use?

theo said...

lol, would you believe it when i said it's plain ol MS Office - PP! however one needs to be a lil patient with line/object painting - lots of trial and errors and more...learning from mistakes. i would love to get my hands on photoshop but those *psst cds* i got, keep stretching my patience - return after return trip to the shop for exchange coz i couldn't get them running on my pc :P

this office suite is legit though :) other than that i have other freewares like irfanview to allow me to manipulate hues and shades. it's troublesome as photoshop can do all these tricks all by itself - i believe, but it's free and i am really grateful for anything that is :)

then i have to get inspiration from the thousands of images from my image store - so many of them that i have to sit back with my fav cup of coffee and play back using picasa - while playing my fav music too...lol. those figures/objects that strike me, i will transfer/manipulate them into my own configurable/scalable objects that i can do what i want with them...so on and so on...

does that answer your curiosity? :)

HuiHui said...

power point! very impressive. salute your patience and your talent.